An Update from us on COVID-19: We Are Open!
We are here! Our office is open to provide you with our level-best care. Our job is to listen, assess and treat each and every person as an individual. No canned treatment plans – just care based on your goals and the objective findings.
What we are doing to keep you safe during this difficult time
We take every precaution to make sure your experience in our office is as safe as possible and is compliant with recommendations for social distancing and cleanliness.
- We have touch-less entry to the office, treatment rooms and restrooms
- Clean payment systems
- Absolutely no waiting room time
- Each patient is screened in advance to make sure they are free of concerning symptoms.
- On your appointment day, we may ask you to wait in the safety of your own car until your treatment room is available.
- When entering the office, we require everyone to wash hands with soap.
- Leticia will direct you to your treatment room so that you can safely observe social distancing.
- Every table is disinfected in your presence, every single visit
Here is what is available in our office right now:
- Chiropractic care
- Craniosacral therapy – babies, children and adults
- Applied Kinesiology
- Neuroemotional Technique (NET – amazing for neutralizing stress. This can be done in-office or over virtually – Click here to learn more about NET)
- Phone consultations (are you having symptoms? Wanting to start a new dietary or supplement regimen? Let’s figure it out together.)
- Our Whole30 – healthy eating and support group on Facebook (please Like us on Facebook!)
Leticia and I wish to extend again our deepest thanks for choosing to prioritize chiropractic care in our office (whether it is in-person or with a gift certificate). We appreciate you and look forward to caring for your health needs very soon.